Despite industry uncertainty about the fate of healthcare under the Trump administration and a Republican Congress, health system leaders are preparing for the changes ahead in five key areas, according to a recent Premier Inc. (NASDAQ: PINC) survey.
In priority order, health system leaders are focusing on:
- Managing costs, with a focus on drug spending
- Moving from meaningful use to meaningful insights
- Engaging and satisfying consumers
- Shifting toward population health, risk and scale
- Continuing differentiation on quality and costs
Click here to view the full press release.